Skip to content
- Buses run directly from London Heathrow Airport to Oxford and take less than 90 minutes.
- From Gatwick you can travel to Oxford directly by bus, or via London by train.
- Trains run to Oxford via London Paddington and take around the same length of time.
- There is a direct train with no changes from Birmingham Airport to Oxford which takes an hour.
- There is a bus that runs from Birmingham Airport to Oxford Bus Station and takes around 1hr 20 mins.
- You can travel by train from London St Pancras International, the terminus for Eurostar in 90 minutes.